The HPF-15 Wraith is an ultralight match rifle for the hunter, gun enthusiast or competitive shooter. Utilizes 100% Carbon Fiber (not wrapped or painted) in Handguard and Stock. Weighs only 6.2 pounds (optics not included), .223/5.56 caliber and is available in mid or rifle length.
- Caliber: .223/5.56
- HPF-Curse Muzzle Brake, designed for competition shooting, has 60° off set porting to prevent muzzle rise and smaller ports to prevent muzzle blast on the firing line
- 16” Lothar Walther match grade barrel; Mid length gas system
- HPF-NMX Handguard-Carbon Fiber octagonal shaped Handguard is made of 100% ultra light carbon fiber, not wrapped or painted, finished with anodized 7075 aluminum end caps and manufactured with Magpul M-Lok accessory rail system slots in all positions for maximum versatility (not pictured)
- HPF-15 Receiver Set-CNC machined from 7075 billet aluminum and custom fit to exacting tolerances; octagonal reinforced design for superior rigidity and durability. Each Lower has an integrated trigger guard, flared and beveled magwell for efficient speed loads and a complete American flag is intricately engraved on every trigger guard and each set is mil-spec hard coat anodized for a beautiful and durable finish.
- Geissele Super Dynamic 3 Gun trigger (SD-3G)-single stage, 2.5 pound competition trigger with a flat trigger shoe, chosen for its short reset and winning performance
- HPF-Low Mass BCG-CNC Machined 158 Carpenter steel with extra material relieved for low mass weight. All components are nickel Teflon coated for lubricity and durability. Gas key properly staked and wipes clean.
- Low Pro Gas Block
- BCM medium latch Charging Handle
- MOE+ Pistol Grip, BAD Lever and Sights
- HPF-ULStock-uses real (not wrapped or painted) ultra light carbon fiber for the buffer tube. The stock is available in both carbine (10.5″) and rifle (11″) lengths and is finished with anodized 7075 aluminum butt plate and threaded adaptor.
- Rifle finished with Cerakote and includes Flambeau hard rifle case.